This service is archived, please use www.eclipse.org/forums

Home » Capella » General information » No Properties (I cannot look at object properties any more.)
No Properties [message #2123] Fri, 25 May 2018 07:29 Go to next message
wcarl.fastmail.net is currently offline  wcarl.fastmail.net
I have installed the Requirements Viewpoint. Things were OK with my project and then this morning I am unable to view the Properites of any object in the project I was working with (Toy Catapult tutorial). In the Properties tab I get the following message "Properties not available." when I select any object. In the Information tab I get the following error :"ExtensionPointHelper.createTypeInstance(..) _ Unable to instantiate class type:org.polarsys.capella.vp.requirements.Requirements.provi der.CapellaRequirementsItemProviderDecoratorAdapterFactory | Error | | null | | | 8:15:39 AM".

The In-flight Entertainment System tutorial appears fine.

I have tried removing and reinstalling the viewpoint, neither action fixed the problem.

Your Help would be greatly appreciated. I am most of the way through the tutorial and would rather not have to go back to the beginning.

In His service,
Wayne
Re: No Properties [message #2124 is a reply to message #2123] Fri, 25 May 2018 21:50 Go to previous message
Aurélien Pinsonneau is currently offline  Aurélien Pinsonneau
Hello,

Could you precise which version of Capella and which version of the requirement add-on you are using?
Previous Topic: ArrangeALL
Next Topic: Addon System to Subsystem Transition v1.1.1 has been released
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Mar 29 07:08:52 EST 2020

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01570 seconds