This service is archived, please use www.eclipse.org/forums

Home » Archived Projects » EPLMP » DocDoku - Workspace already exists [bug/issue] (DocDoku - unable to create any workspaces [bug/issue])
icon4.gif  DocDoku - Workspace already exists [bug/issue] [message #2211] Tue, 10 July 2018 03:59
magneas49.hotmail.com is currently offline  magneas49.hotmail.com
Hey, I was referred to this forum from the contact us on docdokuplm.com. First I tried raising an issue on github, but there doesn't seem to be much life there.

I've deployed eplmp-server-rest.ear to payara 4.1.2.181, both one I've built with Maven, and one from the "nightly builds" download.

I can load this up with the webfront, and create accounts just fine. However, when I try to create a new workspace, I get an error saying 'the workspace already exists'. This is regardless of what name or description I give it. I've not been able to create any workspaces, and thus I can't get any further in my testing.

Some context:
I'm running this with docker, as described in the install guide on https://github.com/docdoku/docdoku-plm-docker It is filling user info into the database, so it seems to be connected and have the necessary rights.

I have not configured a mail server, so the java mail session config is filled with dummy values, I don't know if that would affect anything.

I had a look at the requests flying around, and it seems the GET on "~/api/workspaces" is rightly saying I have no associated workspaces: raw response: "{"administratedWorkspaces":[],"allWorkspaces":[]}".

Payara logs also reveal that there is a singleton indexer that failed to initialize, I don't know if that might have anything to do with it. Logs are attached below.

Please let me know if there is any more information needed,

thanks.

Previous Topic: Welcome to the EPLMP project forum
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Jun 02 12:18:49 EST 2020

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01461 seconds