This service is archived, please use www.eclipse.org/forums

Home » Capella » Capella Studio » create a viewpoint in the operational analysis level (viewpoint)
icon5.gif  create a viewpoint in the operational analysis level [message #3392] Tue, 23 July 2019 07:26 Go to next message
mohammed.bendriss.akka.eu is currently offline  mohammed.bendriss.akka.eu
Hi everyone,

I want to create a viewpoint in the operational analysis (OAB diagram) and this viewpoint must recover the entity name and the operation name where it's located the viewpoint. I tried to edit the file. diagram.vptext but I didn't succeed in it, I have always a red underline at Emde.ExtensibleElement.ownedElementExtensions
1) how I can create viewpoint in operational analysis
2) in which file I should create my method and how I can do it

Regards,
Re: create a viewpoint in the operational analysis level [message #3394 is a reply to message #3392] Wed, 24 July 2019 03:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Aurélien Pinsonneau is currently offline  Aurélien Pinsonneau
Hello,

Could you explain more in details what you want to do?
I do not understand what you mean by "viewpoint must recover the entity name and the operation name where it's located the viewpoint"...
Re: create a viewpoint in the operational analysis level [message #3395 is a reply to message #3394] Wed, 24 July 2019 04:57 Go to previous message
mohammed.bendriss.akka.eu is currently offline  mohammed.bendriss.akka.eu
hi Aurélien

I want to use the viewpoint with another approach I want to use it to extract information from the diagram
I want to have a result like the PJ
is it possible if yes how I can do it?

Regard

[Updated on: Wed, 24 July 2019 06:39]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Custom Validation rule for Requirements Viewpoint
Next Topic: Open an existing diagram
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Mar 28 02:55:00 EST 2020

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01723 seconds