This service is archived, please use www.eclipse.org/forums

Home » Capella » General information » Update sites for Version 1.3.1 (Both Capella nor Capella Studio for this version have no update site information as loaded.)
Update sites for Version 1.3.1 [message #3390] Sun, 21 July 2019 22:22 Go to next message
DonJoyceWard.gmail.com is currently offline  DonJoyceWard.gmail.com
I have uploaded and installed both Capella and Capella Studio V. 1.3.1 (Windows 10 on an MSI laptop). Both of them seem to have no list of recommended update sites. Where can I find information on recommended update sites for these versions? How should I go about building an update repository for a new install?
Re: Update sites for Version 1.3.1 [message #3402 is a reply to message #3390] Fri, 26 July 2019 14:59 Go to previous message
felix.dorner.gmail.com is currently offline  felix.dorner.gmail.com
There is https://download.eclipse.org/capella/core/updates/releases but that won't do much help for completely automatic updates. When a new patch version is released, you have to add the new patch repo manually before you can update. I dont know what the releng plans are, but IMO the minimum should be to offer an update site for versions 1.2.x, 1.3.x etc for automatic updates of patch versions.
Previous Topic: Requirements Capture in Arcadia Method.
Next Topic: M2Doc Template for Operational Analysis- Capella
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Mar 28 04:14:16 EST 2020

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01482 seconds