This service is archived, please use www.eclipse.org/forums

Home » Capella » General information » M2Doc Template for Operational Analysis- Capella (Authoring a template for Operational analysis)
M2Doc Template for Operational Analysis- Capella [message #3405] Sun, 28 July 2019 17:47 Go to next message
monil.chheta.gmail.com is currently offline  monil.chheta.gmail.com
I am looking to author a template file for Operational analysis. Specifically for Entity and Activity Scenarios. I want to list down the elements like Operational Activities involved, outgoing and incoming exchanges and their realization in lower layers like System Analysis, Logical Architecture and Physical Architecture.
I tried going through the M2Doc documentation but wasn't really helpful. Anyone working on similar topics, please provide some lead.
Re: M2Doc Template for Operational Analysis- Capella [message #3407 is a reply to message #3405] Mon, 29 July 2019 08:32 Go to previous message
Daniil200 is currently offline  Daniil200
Hello,
M2Doc is largely based on AQL queries, however there is no definite list of available queieries specifically for a Capella model, so a lot of it is trial and error. I have found that the Interpreter window is really useful for this, as it can show a lot of results without having to recomplie the template (see image attached).

If you have any specific queries you want you can ask here, or search through the forum as there have been many examples posted.

This is a good resource as well, although again not for Capella specific commands: https://www.eclipse.org/acceleo/documentation/

Best,
Daniil
Previous Topic: Update sites for Version 1.3.1
Next Topic: Capella 1.3.1 has been released !
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Mar 29 07:14:58 EST 2020

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01385 seconds