This service is archived, please use www.eclipse.org/forums

Home » Capella » General information » M2DOC - Operational Analysis Template (How to populate a table from a filtered item)
M2DOC - Operational Analysis Template [message #3609] Mon, 28 October 2019 02:23 Go to next message
maria.dagostino.us.thales is currently offline  maria.dagostino.us.thales
Hello,

I am using a template to retrieve the Operational Actors, Operational Activities and Descriptions, and Operational Actor Descriptions for a given Operational Capability in Capella 1.3.1. I am using the involvedEntities method to retrieve the Operational Actors. I can't seem to populate the table properly. Can you please help with this as I am not sure of the syntax?

This the syntax I am using with the variable Capability that I have defined using a for loop.

Capability.involvedEntities.allocatedOperationalActivities

The problem i am having is that it produces an unformatted list of the Entities. I have also tried the following (please note I have left out {m:} for brevity):
for entity| Capability.involvedEntities.eContents()
entity.name
entity.description
entity.allocatedOperationalActivities
endfor

I'm not sure why this doesn't work.

Thank you,
Maria

Re: M2DOC - Operational Analysis Template [message #3614 is a reply to message #3609] Mon, 28 October 2019 05:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Aurélien Pinsonneau is currently offline  Aurélien Pinsonneau
Hello Maria,

Can you try something like:

for entity | Capability.involvedEntities
entity.name
entity.description
for activity | entity.allocatedOperationalActivities
activity.name
endfor
endfor
Re: M2DOC - Operational Analysis Template [message #3635 is a reply to message #3614] Thu, 31 October 2019 13:35 Go to previous message
maria.dagostino.us.thales is currently offline  maria.dagostino.us.thales
Hello Aurelien,

I am trying to iterate on the involvedEntities for an Operational Capability by using a for loop as shown initerationloop.JPG.

I am setting capability in another for loop in which the above is contained capability.jpg.

The problem I am having is that the syntax I am using for the "Sequence" is not working. I am basically trying to use an index to iterate the involvedEntities→at(Index).name.

Any help you can provide is appreciated.

Thank you,

Maria

[Updated on: Thu, 31 October 2019 14:37]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Release of XHTML DocGen 1.2.2 for Capella 1.2.1
Next Topic: Capella 1.3.1
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Mar 29 07:38:49 EST 2020

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01549 seconds