This service is archived, please use www.eclipse.org/forums

Home » Archived Projects » Kitalpha » Diagram extension
Diagram extension [message #729] Mon, 14 March 2016 09:11 Go to next message
labin78.hotmail.com is currently offline  labin78.hotmail.com
Hi,

I write my "myviewpoint.diagram.vptext".
I generate automatically a diagram extension.

I try to choose my extended Diagram, but only the DiagramDescription of the first "Sirius viewpoint" of my model.odesign are proposed.

How to have all available Diagrams ?

Thank you

regards

Re: Diagram extension [message #730 is a reply to message #729] Mon, 14 March 2016 10:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
boubekeur.zendagui@thales is currently offline  boubekeur.zendagui@thales
Hi,

Have defined a new diagram or a new diagram extension in the "myviewpoint.diagram.vptext"?

In the both cases, you should start the viewpoint to get all diagrams / diagram extensions available. You can do that in the "Viewpoint Manager" view.

Unlike a diagram, a diagram extension cannot be used lonely. A diagram Extension allows to add Additional Layers to the extended diagram. So to use it, you should:
  • Open the extended diagram
  • In the diagram toolbar, click on the layer button and select the additional layer defined in the diagram extension.

Regards,
Boubekeur Zendagui.
Re: Diagram extension [message #731 is a reply to message #730] Mon, 14 March 2016 11:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
labin78.hotmail.com is currently offline  labin78.hotmail.com
My problem is before i generate a viewpoint. It's when i write the myviewpoint.diagram.vptext file.

(see the snapshot)
index.php/fa/197/0/
index.php/fa/196/0/
I define a new diagram extension. After the tag "extended-diagram:" i want add a specific DiagramDescription. But only the DiagramDescriptions of the first "Sirius viewpoint" (or layer) of my model.odesign are proposed. In the snapshot, we can see just two DiagramDescription. In reality, there is more Diagrams in my odesign model.
Re: Diagram extension [message #736 is a reply to message #731] Tue, 15 March 2016 06:21 Go to previous message
boubekeur.zendagui@thales is currently offline  boubekeur.zendagui@thales
Hi,

I understand well now. Unfortunately this is a bug.

I created the ticket 812 on bugzilla.

Regads,
Boubekeur Zendagui.

[Updated on: Tue, 15 March 2016 06:22]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: my own generate java file at the viewpoint generation
Next Topic: [vpdsl] Instance type name on Class
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Aug 09 18:24:08 EST 2020

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01702 seconds