This service is archived, please use www.eclipse.org/forums

Home » Archived Projects » Kitalpha » Viewpoints: Multiple choice enumeration + line separator
Viewpoints: Multiple choice enumeration + line separator [message #814] Wed, 27 April 2016 07:52 Go to next message
Matthieu Durot is currently offline  Matthieu Durot
Hello,

I have several questions about viewpoints.

1) I have implemented enumerations but I want to be able to do multiple selections on them.
I think I can do that with EEList but I don't know how to initialize and fill EElist in Capella Studio...

index.php/fa/217/0/

2) I'm displaying attributes from a class extending ctx.SystemFunction but I want to separate them with a line separator.
I've tried to concatenate them with "\n" or with "System.getProperty("line.separator");" but it doesn't work.

index.php/fa/218/0/

Thank you in advance for your help.

Regards,

Matthieu Durot
  • Attachment: enum.png
    (Size: 16.87KB, Downloaded 448 times)
  • Attachment: sysFunc.png
    (Size: 4.36KB, Downloaded 477 times)
Re: Viewpoints: Multiple choice enumeration + line separator [message #828 is a reply to message #814] Tue, 03 May 2016 02:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
boubekeur.zendagui@thales is currently offline  boubekeur.zendagui@thales
Hi Matthieu,

Question 1:
This is possible for Data specification but there is no support for UI.
For Data, you should define a cardinality to your attribute. The following picture shows an example (please, pay attention to the red square). In that case you have to develop to UI that manages a such attribute.

index.php/fa/219/0/

An other solution is to define many EBoolean attributes. Each one is the equivalent of one Literal of your enumeration. In that case, VPDsl can be used for Data and UI specification.

In the following pictures, the first one shows the same example but with several attributes. The second one shows the UI to edit those attributes.
Data:
index.php/fa/220/0/

Generated UI:
index.php/fa/221/0/

Question 2:
I suggest that you post a message on the Sirius forum.

Best regards,
Boubekeur Zendagui.
Re: Viewpoints: Multiple choice enumeration + line separator [message #829 is a reply to message #828] Tue, 03 May 2016 06:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I had thought about the 2nd option you gave me and I had set it up, but it's not what I'm looking for.
I've found another way to do this for now; I simply list in the enumeration the multiple choices that are possibles.

Thank you for your help.

Matthieu
Re: Viewpoints: Multiple choice enumeration + line separator [message #855 is a reply to message #829] Wed, 18 May 2016 04:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I would like to do something like that:

index.php/fa/224/0/

Is it possible with the type ecore.EEList in a viewpoint ?

Matthieu
  • Attachment: enum.png
    (Size: 37.02KB, Downloaded 413 times)
Re: Viewpoints: Multiple choice enumeration + line separator [message #857 is a reply to message #855] Thu, 19 May 2016 04:08 Go to previous message
felix.dorner.gmail.com is currently offline  felix.dorner.gmail.com
Matthieu, if you want, you can try to use the "MultipleSemanticField" as a base class for your new representation and if it looks good, we can try to merge it back into capella. Once it's in the capella codebase, the kitalpha team might be able to enhance their UI code generator to use such a representation.
Previous Topic: Transposer from something to ecore
Next Topic: [VPDSL][GRAMMAR] Using Java grammar
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Feb 18 07:18:10 EST 2020

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01789 seconds