This service is archived, please use www.eclipse.org/forums

Home » Capella » Capella Studio » Extension of the Modes&States diagram (Problem with the &)
Extension of the Modes&States diagram [message #344] Tue, 09 June 2015 10:07 Go to next message
thierry.reinquin.altran.c is currently offline  thierry.reinquin.altran.c
Hello,
I would like to extend the Modes&States diagram, so in the diagram file of my Viewpoint, after extended-diagram, I have used Ctrl+space and chosen Modes&States.
CapellaStudio raises an error, and says quite roughly:
<<
[ReachableStates.diagram.vptext] Couldn't resolve reference to DiagramDescription 'Modes'
>>

I think there is a problem with the "&". I tried with quotes, double-quotes, backslash, I doubled the "&", but nothing works.
Is there anything special to add to manage the special characters?

Thanks in advance,
Thierry
Re: Extension of the Modes&States diagram [message #345 is a reply to message #344] Tue, 09 June 2015 11:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
faycal.abka.altran.com is currently offline  faycal.abka.altran.com
Hello,

Your are right about "&". The names of the extended diagram are parsed in viewpoint dsl as identifiers which don't accept special characters.

For now, there are nothing provided to manage this kind of case.

I've opened a bug on bugzilla: [356] https://polarsys.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=356

Faycal
Re: Extension of the Modes&States diagram [message #346 is a reply to message #345] Tue, 09 June 2015 11:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thank you Faycal!
I hope there is a by-pass while waiting for the bug to be fixed.
Re: Extension of the Modes&States diagram [message #347 is a reply to message #346] Wed, 10 June 2015 05:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hello Therry,

Unfortunately, there is no way to by-pass. The bug has been identified and will be corrected in the course of next week.
You can CC yourself to the bug so that to be notified about the correction.
Note that this will be released in a nightly version of Capella-Studio meaning no support on these versions and daily updates (major to come like Mars integration, and so on...).

Regards,

Faycal.
Re: Extension of the Modes&States diagram [message #354 is a reply to message #347] Tue, 16 June 2015 03:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hello Therry,

the bug is fixed. The identifiers are now normalized, that mean for your case "Modes&States" will now displayed as "ModesStates".

You can update your capella-studio with last kitalpha nightly: https://hudson.polarsys.org/kitalpha/job/Kitalpha_Nightly/la stSuccessfulBuild/artifact/result/publish/kitalpha/site.p2/

Regards,

Faycal.
Re: Extension of the Modes&States diagram [message #355 is a reply to message #354] Tue, 16 June 2015 04:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hello Faycal,

thanks a lot, I download this immediately!

By the way, my first name is Thierry with an "i"

Regards,

Thierry
Re: Extension of the Modes&States diagram [message #356 is a reply to message #355] Tue, 16 June 2015 04:55 Go to previous message
Sorry Thierry! I don't pay attention:)

Regards,
Faycal.
Previous Topic: Capella Studio new milestone available for download!
Next Topic: Any additional Transposer documentation?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Jul 04 10:10:30 EST 2020

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01736 seconds