This service is archived, please use www.eclipse.org/forums

Home » Archived Projects » reqcycle » Traceability between custom requirement types
Traceability between custom requirement types [message #478] Tue, 15 September 2015 04:11 Go to next message
Axel Thor is currently offline  Axel Thor
Hi

I am having problems with creating traceability between particular types of requirements that I have defined in my data model. I have following types of requirements:

- Raw Requirements
- Stakeholder Requirements
- System Requirements
- Software Requirements

I want to create following traceability links
- Raw -> Stakholder
- Stakholder -> System
- System -> Software

However I never have the possibility use my traceability types when I define them as links between my particular requirement types.

I attach my configuration and screenshots.
Re: Traceability between custom requirement types [message #479 is a reply to message #478] Tue, 15 September 2015 04:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my configuration
Re: Traceability between custom requirement types [message #487 is a reply to message #479] Mon, 21 September 2015 02:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tristan.faure.atos.net is currently offline  tristan.faure.atos.net
Hello
we will take a look on your configuration and answer you as soon as possible
Re: Traceability between custom requirement types [message #671 is a reply to message #487] Sun, 17 January 2016 05:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I wanted to close this topic. I created a new requirement configuration with custom requirement types as well as new traceability configuration with traceability between those specific types. This worked fine for me in release 0.9.0. However the configuration I created was a bit different from the configuration I attached in my previous post.
Re: Traceability between custom requirement types [message #672 is a reply to message #671] Sun, 17 January 2016 06:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
raphael.faudou.samares-en is currently offline  raphael.faudou.samares-en
Yes, in 0.9.0 there are predefined (mandatory) attributes added to traceability links (creationDate, lastModificationDate, lifecycle) and 2 for requirements (creationDate and lastModificationDate).

Those attributes are present to support reviews and support collaborative work (implemented in S1 2016).
Re: Traceability between custom requirement types [message #3677 is a reply to message #672] Thu, 14 November 2019 21:10 Go to previous message
nhacaivinwin.outlook.com is currently offline  nhacaivinwin.outlook.com
bài viết khá hay đấy , cảm ơn nhé
Previous Topic: Reqcycle Installation failing
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Mar 30 17:36:05 EST 2020

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01715 seconds