This service is archived, please use www.eclipse.org/forums

Home » Capella » Capella Studio » recover the list of name of element
recover the list of name of element [message #3526] Mon, 16 September 2019 06:02 Go to next message
mohammed.bendriss.akka.eu is currently offline  mohammed.bendriss.akka.eu
Hi everyone,

I am new in creating a viewpoint and I want to recover a list of entities and a list of actors that are already created in my project.
is it possible?
if yes how?

Cordially.

[Updated on: Mon, 16 September 2019 06:06]

Report message to a moderator

Re: recover the list of name of element [message #3538 is a reply to message #3526] Thu, 19 September 2019 09:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jmorane is currently offline  jmorane
Hello,

If you just want to recover the names without any other treatment, using M2Doc can be useful to extract the names in a Word document.

Otherwise, a viewpoint implementing a service that list the actors of a selected package can be a solution ( I am not an expert, I guess that someone can come with a better solution ).

Re: recover the list of name of element [message #3554 is a reply to message #3538] Fri, 27 September 2019 03:20 Go to previous message
mohammed.bendriss.akka.eu is currently offline  mohammed.bendriss.akka.eu
jmorane wrote on Thu, 19 September 2019 09:58
Hello,

If you just want to recover the names without any other treatment, using M2Doc can be useful to extract the names in a Word document.

Otherwise, a viewpoint implementing a service that list the actors of a selected package can be a solution ( I am not an expert, I guess that someone can come with a better solution ).

Hello,

I successfully recover the list of actors and entities with M2Doc but now I want to recover the list name of actors and entities with java code but I don't know how to do it?
Previous Topic: Modifing an model element
Next Topic: Import Component from excel
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Jul 04 09:42:32 EST 2020

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01320 seconds