This service is archived, please use www.eclipse.org/forums

Home » Archived Projects » EPLMP » DocDoku - Workspace already exists [bug/issue] (DocDoku - unable to create any workspaces [bug/issue])
icon4.gif  DocDoku - Workspace already exists [bug/issue] [message #2211] Tue, 10 July 2018 03:59
magneas49.hotmail.com is currently offline  magneas49.hotmail.com
Hey, I was referred to this forum from the contact us on docdokuplm.com. First I tried raising an issue on github, but there doesn't seem to be much life there.

I've deployed eplmp-server-rest.ear to payara 4.1.2.181, both one I've built with Maven, and one from the "nightly builds" download.

I can load this up with the webfront, and create accounts just fine. However, when I try to create a new workspace, I get an error saying 'the workspace already exists'. This is regardless of what name or description I give it. I've not been able to create any workspaces, and thus I can't get any further in my testing.

Some context:
I'm running this with docker, as described in the install guide on https://github.com/docdoku/docdoku-plm-docker It is filling user info into the database, so it seems to be connected and have the necessary rights.

I have not configured a mail server, so the java mail session config is filled with dummy values, I don't know if that would affect anything.

I had a look at the requests flying around, and it seems the GET on "~/api/workspaces" is rightly saying I have no associated workspaces: raw response: "{"administratedWorkspaces":[],"allWorkspaces":[]}".

Payara logs also reveal that there is a singleton indexer that failed to initialize, I don't know if that might have anything to do with it. Logs are attached below.

Please let me know if there is any more information needed,

thanks.

Read Message icon4.gif
Previous Topic: Welcome to the EPLMP project forum
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Mar 29 17:17:02 EST 2020

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01484 seconds