This service is archived, please use www.eclipse.org/forums

Home » Archived Projects » Rover » Early version of the Rover available? (Looking for a copy of the Mars Rover model)
Early version of the Rover available? [message #1003] Wed, 03 August 2016 11:09 Go to next message
J. Langley is currently offline  J. Langley
Hi,

I am looking for a copy of any versions of the Mars Rover model. I am working on a demonstration for a trade show in a few weeks that will include Papyrus/SySML, Mocha, and Papyrus-RT. I would rather start with something than create it on my own.

Thanks!
-J.
Re: Early version of the Rover available? [message #1011 is a reply to message #1003] Wed, 10 August 2016 11:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
charles.zeligsoft.com is currently offline  charles.zeligsoft.com
J. Langley wrote on Wed, 03 August 2016 11:09
Hi,

I am looking for a copy of any versions of the Mars Rover model. I am working on a demonstration for a trade show in a few weeks that will include Papyrus/SySML, Mocha, and Papyrus-RT. I would rather start with something than create it on my own.

Thanks!
-J.

Hi J,

If you look in the Papyrus-RT Git repository, you will find my models in:

org.eclipse.papyrus-rt/models/Zeligsoft-Rover

You can clone that repository by using: git clone https://git.eclipse.org/r/papyrus-rt/org.eclipse.papyrus-rt

Note that I have not yet moved these models to the latest Papyrus-RT version...

/Charles
Re: Early version of the Rover available? [message #1015 is a reply to message #1011] Sat, 13 August 2016 11:13 Go to previous message
J. Langley is currently offline  J. Langley
Thanks!

I found all kinds of useful models there. I may also be able to use the history of changes (since it's in git) to show the Papyrus UML compare capability.

I also appreciate that the design of the Papyrus-RT project is captured in Papyrus. I wonder if any other modeling tools can present a model of their tool?

Will post back with results after next week.
Previous Topic: Welcome to the Rover project forum
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 30 00:40:54 EST 2020

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01584 seconds