This service is archived, please use www.eclipse.org/forums

Home » Capella » General information » Basic Performance viewpoint in Capella 1.3 not displayed (Performance layer not displayed when using basic performance viewpoint in Capella 1.3)
Basic Performance viewpoint in Capella 1.3 not displayed [message #2917] Mon, 04 March 2019 07:22 Go to next message
getbez.gmail.com is currently offline  getbez.gmail.com
Hi,
i am new to using Capella workbench and i wanted to use the performance viewpoint to display the time limits of a functional chain as shown in the wiki https://wiki.polarsys.org/Capella/Viewpoints/BasicPerformanc e I have installed Capella 1.3 with Basic Performance Viewpoint 1.3.
I have added functional time consumption and functional chain consumption as suggested but when i enable the performance layer, nothing is displayed. I used
the InFlight Entertainment System as example and attached here the screenshot.

What are the right steps to follow to get the time constraints displayed as shown in the wiki?

Thank you.

[Updated on: Mon, 04 March 2019 07:22]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Basic Performance viewpoint in Capella 1.3 not displayed [message #2921 is a reply to message #2917] Tue, 05 March 2019 09:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
abka.faycal.gmail.com is currently offline  abka.faycal.gmail.com
Hi,
The diagram is in Unsynchronized. This mode is not handled by the viewpoint. Switch off the Unsynchronized mode by right click on the diagram -> Unsynchronized.

Regards,
Re: Basic Performance viewpoint in Capella 1.3 not displayed [message #2925 is a reply to message #2921] Tue, 05 March 2019 15:22 Go to previous message
getbez.gmail.com is currently offline  getbez.gmail.com
Thank you so much. It works.
Previous Topic: What plugins are available for 1.2.2?
Next Topic: Names of functions don't display
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Mar 29 07:00:14 EST 2020

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01549 seconds